Today get the all info about Punjab Learner Driving License Apply Online Department of Punjab Traffic Police changed the rule of driving licenses for new people. Today just visit “https://dlims.punjab.gov.pk/howtoapply” and apply for a learner’s driving license from at home. Just pay challan through Bank, Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, and other ways and submit proof online. Your learner will be ready at the spot while for your original driving license, you will appear for a test and then issue. People want to know about Punjab Driving Licence Online Apply / Renew Documents Required. For the information of the people, you can gather complete knowledge about them from this page.
Punjab Learner Driving License Apply Online
If you are living in Pakistan then you will not drive any vehicle without a driving license. Before driving a car, bike, truck or another vehicle must have a driver’s license then you can come on the road with a vehicle otherwise you will not be eligible to drive. And if you do drive and traffic police check your driver’s license then they will do the heavy fine. Further, all the steps mentioned below are for the purpose of the driving license.
- Take the driving license online”Click Here“.
- Then Submit the application to the nearest traffic police office.
- After submitting the application follow below the steps.
You need to get a driver’s learner license. This will be allocated to you for 42 days during which you can learn driving, practice, and also drive and when asked show this to anyone who demands verification.
In order to receive your learner’s license, you will have to submit your complete information which is the submission of all the documents including your ID card copy, your medical certificate, and also the written test which is mostly conducted on computers when you are at the authority’s office.
Once you have this information put down, the next step is to get your practice complete and show up at the driving license issuer office where you will be able to get your driving test.
The driving test is conducted by police officials. For ladies, female police while for men male police are present at the scene, while you cross the hurdles and a reverse test is taken place in the area made by them, you will be able to prove yourself.
Make sure to reach the station early because this is the place where so many people come and it will be really difficult to catch up with your place in the queue of so many people there.
The next step, which is probably the last you will have to collect your driver’s license and for that, the date will be issued to you.
NADRA is the authority from where your license will be issued. The system they have acquired is of RFID-based Driver’s License. This is the system in which a chip is implanted in your computerized license and it has two parts, one is where your information is stored and the other one is where your conduct is stored. All the felonies and law-breaking will be documented in the license. This will become a way of knowing you right away and all about you.
Driving Licence Punjab Documents Required
People want to know information about the different licenses like new licenses, Renewal, International, Duplicate, and Endorsement. So, the complete documentation of all types of driving licenses is mentioned on this page.
Required Documents for Learner License
- A CNIC Copy is required.
- Take the ticket of 60 Rupees from the Pakistan Post Office.
- Gather the code, sign, and traffic rules book from the nearest office.
- Take the Medical certificate from Government Medical Doctors.
Required Documents for Permanent License
- Submit the application form (A) with the cover file.
- Original learner permit license required.
- Medical Certificate.
- Attach 3 passport-size photographs.
- Attested a copy of CNIC.
- Put the ticket of the mentioned fee on the documents.
- Deposit 1 Hundred rupees in any Habib Bank branch and attach the deposit slip. Bank Account No (01277901547301).
Required Documents for International Driving License
- Submit the international “Application Form” with the cover file.
- CNIC Attested copy required.
- Copy of valid driving license required.
- 2 passport-size photographs are attached.
- 66 Rupees Court fee ticket.
Note: When submitting the application bring the original CNIC to keep in a pocket.
Documents Required for Duplicate Driving License in Punjab
- Fill the Duplicate “Application Form” with a cover file.
- Attested a copy of CNIC.
- Attach two passport-size photographs.
- About the expiry date of the license report in the computer section.
- Registered F.I.R. in the police station about the loss of driving license.
- According to the vehicle past the ticket.
Required Documents for Endorsement of a License
- Download the endorsement “Application Form“.
- A medical certificate is required.
- CNIC copy.
- Valid learner permit.
- According to the vehicle past the vehicle ticket.
- 1st Driving license will be attached.
- For other details, contact the nearest traffic police office.
Driving License Renewal Documents Required
- For renewal of driving license “E-Application Form” with cover, file submit.
- 2 passport of photographs.
- Copy of NIC.
- Original Expire Driving License.
- Medical Report.
- Ticket of the relevant vehicle.
|Type of Driving License
|Fine 1 to 3 Months
|Fine 3 to 1 Year
|Bike + Car + LTV
|PSV + HTV
Note: In the coming week traffic police department will revise the fee schedule for all types of driving licenses. So, when it will be issued then we will update.
This is the complete knowledge about Punjab Learner Driving License Apply Online. Further, if they change the criteria of the driving license and change the method of the renewal then we will update this page and people would gather the information from this page.