Read Nissan Note e-Power Price in Pakistan 2023 Specs Features Interior Reviews details with complete information. Imported compact hatchbacks are mentioned to be one of the big slices of the Pakistani automotive industry. Nissan has always launched high-quality the vehicles inside market world and once again they are back with the extraordinarily designed Nissan Note-e-Power in Pakistan. It is all aiming to mix up the efficiency and performance of an electric car just without the range and charging issues that accompany it.
Nissan Note e-Power Price in Pakistan 2023
The price of this car in Pakistan is PKR 3,500,000 as it is an imported car that can be bought as used from olx or from different imported car dealers all over Pakistan.
|Nissan Note e-Power Price in PKR||PKR 3,500,000|
Nissan Note-e-Power Exterior Designing:
The exterior side of the car has been attached with the LED headlamps, fog lamps, and front grille, and also with the chrome trim mounted in typical Nissan fashion. The sloping roof, along with the 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, plus the vertically mounted tail lamps, and also the setting of the side character lines add up to a handsome-looking car. The overall size and so as proportions are similar to the Honda Fit.
Nissan Note-e-Power Interior Designing:
The interior side of the car has been all put into the access of the instrument panel and features a legible speedometer that houses a circular LCD helper display. It is also offering with LCD helper displays that hence display vehicle statistics like trip information, odometer, and fuel economy are present at each side of the speedometer that is adding to the high-tech look. It also offers parking sensors, reversing camera, and also with a 360-degree parking assistant.
It has comfortable cloth seats that all the more come as standard on the base “X” trim, while leather seats are somehow been included on upper “Black Arrow” and “Medalist” trims. It also features sports seats with red accents. The electronic gear selector is hence on the whole borrowed from the Nissan Leaf.
Nissan Note-e-Power Features:
The features of this car are as follows:
- It has access to the front crumple zone, plus autonomous emergency braking, and so as lane departure prevention.
- It has dual front airbags, with means of the driver and passenger-side airbags and so as side curtain airbags.
- It will offer steering wheel controls, cruise control, keyless entry, plus push-button start.
Nissan Note-e-Power Specification:
The specifications of this car are as follows:
- The power output is on the whole naturally identical to the Leaf at 107 HP and 255 Nm of torque.
- Its battery is just 1.5 kWh which is somehow less than 1/25th the size of the 40 kWh battery in the current Leaf.
- It is hence charged by a 1.2-liter 3-cylinder petrol engine that produces 80 HP and 110 Nm.
These are all the specifications of this car. Nissan Note e-Power Price in Pakistan 2023 is increased this year as it is an imported car.