This page is giving Driving Safety Tips in Pakistan With Traffic Rules details. In terms of keeping yourself complete avoided from the road accidents, it is rather much important that you should be following some of the important and major driving safety tips with the traffic rules. Roads are made for the journey traveling and not for the accidents. Here we will make you teach with some of the important major driving safety tips with the traffic rules.
Driving Safety Tips in Pakistan With Traffic Rules
- If you do want to change the lane, then you should first of all make the use of mirrors to make sure you will not force another driver or rider to swerve or slow down.
- Let’s make you teach about the white and yellow lines. Yellow lines are meant for the no parking and white lines mean no overtaking.
- Overtaking rule is clearly in the terms that you should not overtake unless you can do so safely. You should make sure that the road is sufficient clear ahead and behind.
- You should be taking care of the extra sum of the junctions. A junction is basically known as the location as into which the traffic can change between different routes or directions of travel.
- In the category of the seat belts, you should be wearing the seat belts for the sake of saving the lives and hence reducing on with the risk of serious injury in an accident. You must be in the habit as to wear a seat belt if available.
- You should be taking into account with the pedestrians as well. You should drive carefully and slowly when there are pedestrians about. This important rule has to be follow up in the crowded shopping streets or even in the residential areas. You should watch out for pedestrians emerging up as suddenly into the road. You should also watch out for children and even the elderly pedestrians.
- Parking is one such location as wearing you will be leaving your vehicle as temporary. You should make sure that you do always park your vehicle to the area provided for parking.
- When you are on some of the Zebra Crossing you have the right of way but let be sure that the sufficient time to the approaching vehicles. This is important as to give way and keep a lookout to right and left as you cross.
- If you are a beginner then you should involve yourself into some of the basic training with an experienced driver before riding on the road.
- You should also be reversing as to make sure that there are no such kind of the pedestrians particularly children or obstructions in the road behind you.