Everybody can take the updated Honda HR-V Price in Pakistan 2024 which is PKR 7,649,000 to PKR 7,899,000. The Honda HR-V was introduced for the very first time in the year 1996. It lasted for around ten years until the year 2006 when it was discontinued. Honda brought about the nameplate as it was revived in the year 2016 with the means of the second generation. The category of a hybrid variant of which was called the Honda Vezel. A compact SUV is well known all the way through the streets of Pakistan for its excellent fuel economy and so as with generally upscale design and build quality. The HR-V is now making its way as it has been entering its third model year with the second generation.
Honda HR-V Price in Pakistan 2024
Now, people can take the latest HR-V Price which is PKR 7,649,000 to PKR 7,899,000. But this is an imported car and the price depends on the condition. So the estimated figure is mentioned below the table.
|Honda HRV VTI
|Honda HRV VTIS
- Ex-Showroom Price: PKR 7.6 Million
- No front fog lights have been installed.
- Standard-quality fabric material is used for the interior.
- Honda does not offer a 2-tone exterior color in the basic variant.
- Front and Rear Camera
- Ex-Showroom Price: PKR 7.9 Million
- Fog lights are available.
- In the VTIS variant, you can get 2 tone color exterior.
- Front and Rear cameras are available.
- Hi-grade leather is used for interior design.
- Navigation System.
How Many Variants?
Honda HRV comes with two different variants in Pakistan which are written below. Most important both variant prices are different, not the same.
- BRV VTI
- BRV VTIS
Optional Features and Charges
|Exterior Color Meteoroid Grey
|2 Tone Exterior Carnelian Red Color
|2 Tone Exterior Meteoroid Grey Color
|Platinum Interior Color
|Cherry Red Interior Color
|Front Under Spoiler Garnish (Order Based)
|Side Lower Garnishes (Order Based)
|Rear Under Spoiler Garnishes (Order Based)
Platinum Interior Color
Cherry Red Interior Color
Booking Price Pakistan
People looking at the booking price of Honda HRV which is approximately 2 million rupees because the basic price of this car is 6 million rupees. Moreover, visit the nearest showroom and get the exact info.
- Approximate 2 million rupees.
- The Honda HR-V 2024 has been attached with the updated front fascia with new headlights that have a design to be much similar to the current generation Accord with LED daytime running lights.
- The front grille has been all the more changed with some more chrome bits this time around as well.
- There is also the setting of the much more aggressive front bumper with larger air inlets.
- The rest of the styling is attached with the two new trim levels that are also available for the sake of the HR-V called Sport and Touring.
- On the exterior side of the vehicle, you will be taking into account the inline-4 engine that has remained the same delivering the horsepower and torque figures.
- Honda has been bringing up some of the changes to the automatic transmission saying it’s much smoother than before.
- You will be adding on with the lane keep assist, adaptive cruise control, and forward-collision warning all along with the auto brake.
- With up to 58.8-cubic-feet of cargo space
- The HR-V is a crossover of style and versatility.
- USB & MP3 Connectivity
- Rear Powered Seats
- Air Conditioning System
- Fuel Consumption Meter
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- LED headlights with daytime running lights (DRL)
- Paddle shifters
- Cruise control
- Seven-inch touch screen head unit
- SIRI and smartphone integration
- Two USB & HDMI ports
- LED rear lamps
- Panoramic sunroof
- Audio control switch
- Hands-free telephone switch
- Multi-information control switch
- One-push ignition switch
- Advanced touch audio
- Navigation system
- Utility Mode, Tall Mode, Long Mode
- 17” alloy wheels
- 8 cubic feet of cargo space
- 6 speakers of 180 watts
- Automatic climate control system to keep the temperature.
|Engine & Transmission
|Horsepower @ Rpm
|141 @ 6500
|Torque @ Rpm
|127 @ 4300
|Tires & Wheels
|Tire Wheel Size
|Rear Tire Wheel Size
|Dimensions & Capacity
|Front: 37.6 in., Rear: 38.3 in.
|Front: 41.2 in., Rear: 39.3 in.
|Front: 56.8 in., Rear: 54.5 in.
|Child Seat Anchor
|Driver Side Airbag
|Passenger Side Airbag
|Head Protection Airbag
|Rear Protection Airbag
|Side Impact Airbag
Before buying people want to know the Honda HRV Fuel consumption that is 11 to 13 KM while the Petrol average of the Honda BRV is the same as the HRV.
|HR-V Fuel Consumption
|11 to 13 KM
Fuel Tank Capacity
The fuel tank capacity of Honda HRV is 55 Liter, especially for those people who travel on motorways. This is perfect for those people.
Now, the Honda HR-V launched in Pakistan and people can get the Honda HR-V Price in Pakistan 2024 for both variants. Moreover, we will share more info about booking as soon as possible on this page.
About The Author