The fuel prices are increasing day by day in Pakistan. The demand of the 660cc cars and mini vehicles has been also increased, for CNG Suzuki Mehran is the best alternative. The buy of a used car is problematic. So we are providing some easy tips for the buy of used Suzuki Mehran.
Verify Car Documents and owner CINIC:
Check registration copy of Mehran physically and make sure that it has not been tampered or changed in any way. The owner information should be checked like the CINIC and transfer letter. Match the engine, chassis number and ask the original computerized number plate.
After the verification of the all documents you should check the body condition of the Suzuki Mehran. The interior and exterior should be clear and no scratches or bad colors effects are in the car.
The test drive is necessary for the judgment of any used vehicle. If the condition of the car is like that you want then you should take a drive test for the performance of car. By the test drive you will know the condition of the engine. Start the car and check the color of smoke. Blue color indicates that engine is burning oil, while black smoke shows the excessive fuel consumption. Gears and steering performance should also be checked.
You should sort out the places where Suzuki Mehran cars are sold and big markets are ideal to buy a used car. Now days online buying are also increasing.
Some More Tips
- Confirm what accessories will be along the vehicle otherwise once deal is done, seller may start removing accessories.
- Take receipts of payment, transfer letter, registration book, return file, photocopies of seller CNIC and all other documents at the time of finalization of deal.
- Try to pay via crossed bank cheque to leave the proof of payment transactions.
- If a smaller car can fulfill your requirements, don’t go for a bigger one. As a big car not only cost you more but its running costs – fuel, maintenance, tyres, engine oil and spares will also be higher.
- Do some research before buying a used car because if you get a problematic car, it will not easy for you to get rid of it.
- Take a test drive of the car on highway as well as on a rough countryside road. Turn the car full right and full left. And try to listen body noise.
- Go for the inspection of a car in day time and check under the sun light. Use flash light if necessary.
- Don’t buy a model whose spare parts are not readily available.