The Orange Cab scheme is going to launch this year by Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif. Punjab Government will distribute 100,000 cars to the unemployed youth in Punjab under this scheme. Government of Punjab is now launching another scheme, after the success launched of Apna Rozgar scheme. 50,000 vehicles had already given to the youth under Apna Rozgar Scheme. Orange Cab scheme is the part of Apna Rozgar scheme. Orange Cab scheme is a good step for unemployed youth of Punjab. According to CM Shahbaz Sharif, Orange Cab scheme is importance of mobility as essential in helping young people secure a respectable source of income.
These 100,000 cars will be given under an electronic system to avoid corruption or mismanagement of any sort. Government of Punjab is always focused on expanding the road infrastructure across the province. CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif ordered the formation of a committee which would submit final proposals on this scheme in the coming days with new hopes.
Eligibility criteria for Orange Cab Scheme 2017:
- Candidate must have the domicile certificate of any district Punjab
- Condition for minimum required education has been removed now
- Valid driving license is also mandatory for each applicant issued before 2017
- Value of total assets of applicant and his family must below two million rupees
- Application must not be defaulter of any bank
- Application must not be involved in any criminal activity
- Application must be between 21 to 40 years old on….,2017
- Application must be jobless
- Two guarantors are required
- Both male and female citizens of Punjab are required
- Application will have to provide affidavit about his character and net worth of property