If you are searching or want to buy the bike then you should kept the following tips in mind. Buying of new or used bike or car required much consideration and preparation. Here we are providing the necessary things that you should followed before the deal.
Verify Car Documents and owner CINIC:
When you should make a deal then you should verify the documents of the bike. The owner information should be checked like the CINIC and transfer letter. Match the engine, chassis number and ask the original computerized number plate.
After the verifying the documents you should take the first drive. From the test drive you will know the comfort, engine voice and performance of the bike. Gears and safety performance should also be checked.
Take the Look at Other Parts:
You should take the look on the other parts of the bike like the chain, tyres conditions of frame and mudguard and other necessary parts.
You should sort out the places where used or new bikes are sold and big markets are ideal to buy a used bike. Now days online buying are also increasing. You should also buy this bike which is famous in the market. Due to this type of car has the no problem of resale.
Some More Tips
- Confirm what accessories will be along the vehicle otherwise once deal is done, seller may start removing accessories.
- Take receipts of payment, transfer letter, registration book, return file, photocopies of seller CNIC and all other documents at the time of finalization of deal.
- Try to pay via crossed bank cheque to leave the proof of payment transactions.
- If a low cost bike can fulfill your requirements, don’t go for a bigger one. As a big car not only cost you more but its running costs – fuel, maintenance, tyres, engine oil and spares will also be higher.
- Do some research before buying a used bike because if you get a problematic bike, it will not easy for you to get rid of it.
- Take a test drive of the bike on highway as well as on a rough countryside road. Turn the car full right and full left. And try to listen body noise.
- Go for the inspection of a bike in day time and check under the sun light. Use flash light if necessary.
- Don’t buy a model whose spare parts are not readily available.