Toyota HiAce 2.7 COMMUTER STD is a motor vehicle produced by the Japanese manufactures Toyota. It is available in 3.0L turbo diesel or 2.7L WTI-petrol engine. This kind of torque available at such a low RPM means the vehicle has lot of low end power and will need little effort to move in heavy traffic. Toyota HiAce 2.7 COMMUTER STD 2018 has been designed to seat 12 or 14 in complete comfort with air conditioning and specious layout. Toyota HiAce 2.7 COMMUTER STD combination of seats is two seats on the right and one on the left.
Toyota HiAce 2.7 COMMUTER STD comes standard with driver and front passenger SRS airbags with Supplemental Restraint System (SRS).The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is composed of multiple systems within a vehicle such as airbags and seatbelt pretensioners, which help restrain the occupants in the event of a collision in turn helping to minimize the chance of injury. It gives the comfortable and safer traveling.
Features of Toyota HiAce 2.7 COMMUTER STD:
- Cruise Control and remote central locking
- Air conditioning (front only)
- Power front windows
- Multi Information Display
- MP3 CD audio system with USB audio input ,
- Temporary spare tire
- Body color front/rear bumpers
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights
- Voice Recognition for audio and phone and Bluetooth] capabilities
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC),
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC),
- Brake Assist (BA) & Emergency Stop Signal (ESS)
Specifications of Toyota HiAce 2.7 COMMUTER STD: